AMSOIL MONSTER WEEKEND SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY ONLY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC). DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) OR ARE OTHERWISE NOT ELIGIBLE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT 12:00:00 A.M. CENTRAL STANDARD TIME (“CST”) ON JANUARY 6, 2017 AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 P.M. CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME (“CDT”) ON SEPTEMBER 24, 2017 (“SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD”).
- Eligibility: The AMSOIL Monster Weekend Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are over the age of majority in their state (19 in AL and NE, 18 in all other states) or province of residence at the time of entry. Ineligible persons include: Employees, officers and directors of AMSOIL INC. (“Sponsor”) and its subsidiaries and divisions, AMSOIL Dealers, Feld Motor Sports, Inc. and their respective advertising, promotion or production agencies or companies affiliated with this promotion (and their respective IRS/CRA dependents; individuals residing in the same household, and immediate family members [spouse, parent, child, siblings, and their respective spouses]). Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements.
- To Enter:By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all respects. You may enter one (1) time only, during the Sweepstakes Period, either in person or by mail, using one (1) of the entry methods listed below.
(a) At an Event: Attend a participating event listed within Appendix A of these Official Rules (each an “Event”). During Event hours (only), visit the AMSOIL booth and complete an official entry form and deposit it into the entry box at the booth to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing.
(b) Mail-In: To receive one (1) entry into the random drawing without attending an Event, hand print your first and last name, complete street address, daytime phone number, date of birth, and email address on a 3” x 5” index card or piece of paper and place your entry into an outer-mailing envelope with proper postage affixed. Mail your entry to: AMSOIL Monster Weekend Sweepstakes, Dept. 967-706, PO Box 650011, El Paso, TX 88565-0011, to be postmarked by September 25, 2017 and received by October 2, 2017. Limit one (1) entry per outer-mailing envelope.
Limit one (1) entry per person, regardless of entry method and/or regardless of the number of Events attended. No other forms of entry are valid. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who enters more than once and void all of his/her entries. All entries submitted become the property of the Sponsor, and none will be returned. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries permitted. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage-due mail or entries.
- Drawing/Odds:The winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about October 10, 2017, from among all eligible entries received from both entry methods combined throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period, by an independent judging agency, whose decisions shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of valid entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Any potential winner who is a Canadian resident must correctly answer (unaided) a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. In the event that the selected entrant is unable to correctly answer the skill-testing question or is otherwise ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor’s independent judging agency may randomly draw another eligible entrant, and the Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- Prize Details: Grand Prize (1): Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for himself/herself and three (3) guests to Minneapolis, Minnesota for a Monster Jam Experience (“Experience”). Anticpiated travel dates: December 14, 2017 – December 17, 2017. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation (from major airport near winner’s home), double-occupancy standard hotel accommodations for three (3) nights (excluding incidentals), ground transportation to/from airport, hotel and Experience locations, and $2,000 (awarded in the form of a check or pre-paid debit card [subject to terms and conditions as set by issuer], payable to winner). The Experience will include the following: (i) winner and guests will receive a behind the scenes tour of Monster Jam; (ii) winner and guests will watch a Monster Jam practice session (closed to the public); (iii) winner and guests will have dinner with select Monster Jam drivers overlooking the track after the practice session; (iv) winner’s name (only) will be painted on the side of the Grave Digger Monster Jam truck that will compete in the Minneapolis Monster Jam event; (v) winner (only) will receive the door panel (with their name on it) which will be autographed by select Monster Jam drivers (door panel to be sent to winner’s home); (vi) winner and guests will receive VIP access to Saturday’s Monster Jam event held at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis; and (vii) winner and guests will receive a half day of riding and all-access to the ERX Motor Park in Elk River, Minnesota (activities may include driving snowmobiles and UTVs as well as VIP meet-and-greet with select AMSOIL sponsored race team members). Autographs have no cash value. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $12,000.00 USD/$16,273.86 CAD*.
Travel must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor, or prize will be forfeited. If winner resides within 250 miles of Minneapolis, air transportation may be substituted with another method of transportation by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Selection of airline and hotel are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of winner and guests. All travel subject to availability and restrictions. Winner and guests must travel on same itinerary. A minor may accompany winner as a guest only if minor’s parent or legal guardian is the winner or one of winner’s guests. Any minor must be accompanied at all times during the trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay and all prize-related events) by that minor’s parent or legal guardian. Travel with minor shall be subject to any restrictions associated with the Grand Prize. Sponsor and prize providers assume no responsibility for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including the Experience components and/or airline flights) beyond their control. In the event winner and/or guests miss a scheduled airline flight or ground transportation (through no fault of Sponsor due to Force Majeure), Sponsor will have no liability for any costs associated with changing or rebooking transportation. Winner and guests must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g. a valid driver’s license and passport, if necessary) required for travel within the United States and/or Canada.
BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, WINNER AND HIS/HER GUESTS ACCEPT THE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS NATURE AND RISKS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, AND/OR DAMAGE TO, LOSS OR THEFT OF PROPERTY, WHICH MAY RESULT FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE EXPERIENCE AND OTHER FACTORS, SUCH AS TRAVEL. WINNER AND HIS/HER GUESTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE EXPERIENCE IS VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT ON OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF THE ACTIVITIES THEY ARE PARTICIPATING IN AND THEY ASSUME ALL THE RISK RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF SUCH FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES AND AGREE THAT NEITHER AMSOIL NOR ANY PRIZE PROVIDER NOR ANY OTHER PROMOTIONAL PARTY SHALL BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE RESULTING IN BODILY INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
First Prizes (3): Each First Prize winner will receive a Monster Jam Prize Package consisting of four (4) tickets (VIP area in general seating) to a 2018 Monster Jam event nearest to winner’s residence and Monster Jam memorabilia (as determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion). Transportation, accommodations and all other expenses not specified herein are solely winner’s responsibility. Sponsor and prize providers assume no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events. Winner is responsible for any loss of prize or portion of any prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. ARV of each First Prize: $400.00 USD/$542.46 CAD*. Total ARV of all prizes: $13,200.00 USD/$17,901.25 CAD*.
*Conversion of United States Dollars to Canadian Dollars as of December 28, 2016.
Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. If a winner cannot accept the prize as stated by Sponsor, the prize may be forfeited. Prizes are not negotiable and cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion and neither Sponsor nor any prize provider will bear any liability whatsoever in connection with such a substitution. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person, email address, and household.
- General Conditions: As a condition of entering, entrants agree that Sponsor, Feld Motor Sports, Inc. and any other prize providers, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents are released from, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including but not limited to death or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation or entry in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
- Winner Notification: Potential winners will be notified on or before October 20, 2017 via mail, telephone and/or email. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in mailing address, telephone number and/or email address of entrants which may result in a potential winner not receiving notification of winning.
- Releases: Except where legally prohibited, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in a subsequent written agreement) permission to Sponsor and its prize providers and those acting under any of their respective authority, the right to the use of his/her name, picture, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements, at any time or times, for prize fulfillment and for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, in perpetuity, worldwide, including the Internet, without notice, review or approval. Winners may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of receipt of notification. Winners’ guests (if minor, their parent or legal guardian) will be required to complete, sign and return a Liability Release, and where lawful a Publicity Release within the same time period. The execution of additional releases and/or waivers of liability may be required by any applicable sanctioning body or prize provider, and, if required, must be returned within the time period specified by such entities, as appropriate. If documents are not returned within the required time, or if the prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if a winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize may be forfeited. Prize winners will be responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial, and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize he/she receives, regardless of whether the prize, in whole or in part, is used. Any taxes applicable to the Grand Prize will be the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. If a U.S. resident, Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS 1099 form for the retail value of the prize. The value of the prize awarded to the winner may be reported for tax purposes where required by law. If you are selected as a winner, your information may also be included in a publicly-available winner’s list and utilized as set forth herein.
- Limitations of Liability: Neither Sponsor nor its affiliates, agencies or Event administrators are responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Event. Event dates and times are subject to change or cancellation. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or operation of Sweepstakes or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. If, for any reason, this Sweepstakes, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not capable of running as planned by reason of any causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes, and/or award the prize(s) to entrant(s) who will also be selected randomly from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken.
- Binding Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law,any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Wisconsin law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty (60) days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties.THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction: The Official Rules and the Sweepstakes are governed by US and Canadian law and are subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 9 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in a court of competent jurisdiction within the State of Wisconsin.
- Official Rules: The Official Rules will be available at www.amsoilracing.com/monsterjamrules throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
- Winner’s List:To receive the names of the Sweepstakes winners, send a first-class, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: AMSOIL Monster Weekend Sweepstakes Winner’s List, 10 South 5th Street-7th Floor, Dept. 967-706, Minneapolis, MN 55402. All such requests must be received by November 13, 2017. Canadian residents may omit return postage.
- Sponsor:AMSOIL INC., 925 Tower Avenue, Superior, Wisconsin, 54880.
Feld Motor Sports, Inc. is not a sponsor, endorser or administrator of this Sweepstakes.
See below for a list of participating Events. Schedule is subject to change.
|Event Name||Start Date||End Date||City||State|
|AMSOIL Championship Snocross||01/06/2017||01/08/2017||Shakopee||MN|
|Monster Jam Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL||01/06/2017||01/07/2017||Salt Lake City||UT|
|Monster Jam Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL||01/07/2017||01/08/2017||Nashville||TN|
|Monster Energy Supercross||01/07/2017||01/07/2017||Anaheim||CA|
|AMSOIL Arenacross||01/14/2017||01/15/2017||Grand Rapids||MI|
|Monster Jam Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL||01/13/2017||01/14/2017||Greensboro||NC|
|Monster Jam Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL||01/13/2017||01/15/2017||Tacoma||WA|
|Monster Energy Supercross||01/14/2017||01/14/2017||San Diego||CA|
|AMSOIL World Championship Snowmobile Derby||01/19/2017||01/22/2017||Eagle River||WI|
|AMSOIL Championship Snocross||01/20/2017||01/21/2017||Deadwood||SD|
|Monster Jam Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL||01/20/2017||01/21/2017||Louisville||KY|
|Monster Jam Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL||01/20/2017||01/22/2017||Sacramento||CA|
|Monster Energy Supercross||01/21/2017||01/21/2017||Anaheim||CA|
|Monster Jam Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL||01/27/2017||01/29/2017||Spokane||WA|
|Monster Jam Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL||01/28/2017||01/29/2017||Washington, DC|
|Monster Energy Supercross||01/28/2017||01/28/2017||Glendale||AZ|
|AMSOIL Championship Snocross||02/03/2017||02/04/2017||Salamanca||NY|
|Monster Jam Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL||02/03/2017||02/04/2017||Nampa||ID|
|Monster Jam Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL||02/03/2017||02/05/2017||Kansas City||MO|
|King of The Hammers||02/03/2017||02/11/2017||Landers||CA|
|Monster Energy Supercross||02/04/2017||02/04/2017||Oakland||CA|
|Monster Jam Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL||02/10/2017||02/12/2017||Pittsburgh||PA|
|Monster Jam Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL||02/10/2017||02/12/2017||Denver||CO|
|Monster Energy Supercross||02/11/2017||02/11/2017||Arlington||TX|
|Monster Jam Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL||02/17/2017||02/19/2017||Albuquerque||NM|
|Monster Jam Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL||02/17/2017||02/20/2017||Rosemont||IL|
|Monster Energy Supercross||02/18/2017||02/18/2017||Minneapolis||MN|
|AMSOIL Arenacross||02/18/2017||02/19/2017||Kansas City||MO|
|AMSOIL Championship Snocross||02/24/2017||02/25/2017||Mt. Pleasant||MI|
|Monster Jam Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL||02/24/2017||02/26/2017||Baltimore||MD|
|Monster Jam Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL||02/25/2017||02/26/2017||Portland||OR|
|Monster Energy Supercross||02/25/2017||02/25/2017||Atlanta||GA|
|Monster Jam Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL||03/03/2017||03/05/2017||Allentown||PA|
|Monster Jam Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL||03/03/2017||03/05/2017||Tucson||AZ|
|AMSOIL Championship Snocross||03/04/2017||03/05/2017||Dubuque||IA|
|Monster Energy Supercross||03/04/2017||03/04/2017||Toronto||ON
|Monster Jam Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL||03/10/2017||03/11/2017||Fresno||CA|
|Monster Jam Triple Threat presented by AMSOIL||03/10/2017||03/12/2017||Providence||RI|
|Monster Energy Supercross||03/11/2017||03/11/2017||Daytona||FL|
|AMSOIL Arenacross||03/11/2017||03/12/2017||New Orleans||LA|
|AMSOIL Championship Snocross||03/17/2017||03/19/2017||Lake Geneva||WI|
|Monster Energy Supercross||03/18/2017||03/18/2017||Indianapolis||IN|
|Monster Energy Supercross||03/25/2017||03/25/2017||Detroit||MI|
|Monster Energy Supercross||04/01/2017||04/01/2017||St Louis||MO|
|Monster Energy Supercross||04/08/2017||04/08/2017||Seattle||WA|
|Monster Energy Supercross||04/22/2017||04/22/2017||Salt Lake City||UT|
|Monster Energy Supercross||04/29/2017||04/29/2017||East Rutherford||NJ|
|AMSOIL Arenacross||05/05/2017||05/07/2017||Las Vegas||NV|
|Monster Energy Supercross||05/06/2017||05/06/2017||Las Vegas||NV|
|Sturgis Motorcycle Rally||08/04/2017||08/13/2017||Sturgis||SD|
|Haydays Sno Barons Grass Drags||09/09/2017||09/10/2017||North Branch||MN|
JOIN THE CLUB